We are a very busy practice with a lengthy wait list, enabling us to offer a full caseload to an associate almost immediately. Associates have the flexibility to tailor their caseloads to their strengths and unique preferences.
Furthermore this opportunity offers the following benefits:
- Clinic is in a new medical building conveniently located in central London.
- Completely turn-key with all office supplies and amenities provided at no additional cost.
- Dedicated and fully furnished offices with modern, serene and calming touches.
- All administrative, operational and management details are taken care of, allowing the focus to be providing superior client care.
- Collegial work environment that fosters sharing of best practices and strategies among the team.
- No mandatory meetings, time is dedicated to client sessions.
- Excellent hourly billing compensation plan and flexible working hours.
- Clients are provided and full autonomy over client caseload size.
- On-site parking and public transportation stops within minutes.
- Fully accessible for all clients.
- After hours secured entry and exit.
- Applicants must be registered (or eligible to register) with the College of Psychologists of Ontario. Applicants in supervised practice will be considered.
Please reply in confidence to our Human Resources Advisor, Bonnie Macklin, Director of Recruitment Solutions – firstname.lastname@example.org