- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Strategies to Improve Mental Health during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Help for Health Care Providers
- Guide to Living with Worry and Anxiety Admidst Global Uncertainty
- Tips for Coping During COVID-19
- Social Distancing Activities – Part 1
- Social Distancing Activities – Part 2
- Critical Illness, Intensive Care, And Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- COVID-19 vs. Your OCD Symptoms
- Information booklet explaining coronavirus for children – multilingual
- Talking to children about coronavirus
Click play below to see a 6 minute overview of cognitive behaviour therapy (featuring Prof. Paul Salkovskis).
Click play below to see an 8-minute documentary on an individual’s struggle and recovery from obsessive compulsive disorder. Includes interview footage with Joanna McBride (McBride Psychological Services). Filmed and produced by Michael Woods (Fanshawe College).
Click play below to see a cognitive behaviour therapy expert (Dr. David Clark) explain how this psychological treatment works and who could benefit from it.
Click play below to see Dr. Joel Becker describe cognitive behavior therapy for depression