Join the Archways Team!
Archways Centre for CBT is a busy psychology practice with a steady flow of referrals. We are currently seeking a psychologist or psychological associate (autonomous or in supervised practice) to work with children, adolescents or adults. Based in London (Ontario), we provide evidence-based cognitive and behavioural therapies across the lifespan. We currently use a hybrid model offering in-person and virtual sessions using secure video. Typical presenting issues: anxiety, depression, emotion regulation difficulties, OCD (and related disorders), and trauma. We also provide psychoeducational assessments and services to assist individuals with ADHD and learning disabilities, as needed. Clinicians have the flexibility to tailor their caseloads to their expertise and strengths. Currently we are seeking clinicians for full-time or part-time positions.
Benefits of working at Archways include:
- Complimentary supervision for College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) requirements
- Access to Archways Education Fund for training opportunities (up to $1,500 per year)
- Reimbursement for first year of liability insurance
- Complimentary membership to CACBT
- Collegial work environment
- Small consultation group opportunities
- Full-time clinic administrator providing administrative support
- Family/child therapy room
- Onsite café
- Competitive remuneration
Archways is offering in-person sessions to local individuals, and virtual therapy across wider Ontario. Archways provides 6 offices set-up for virtual therapy, and 2 large offices designed to provide safe in-person sessions. Successful applicants have the option of working remotely from home, but also the ability to offer in-person appointments at the office, as needed.
Applicants must be registered or eligible to register with the College of Psychologists of Ontario. Sufficient training in evidence-based practices (e.g. CBT, MBCT, ACT, DBT) is necessary. Get in touch to discuss full-time and part-time opportunities.