Join the Archways Team!
We are a very busy practice with a steady flow of referrals. Associates have the flexibility to tailor their caseloads to their expertise and strengths.
Furthermore, this opportunity offers the following benefits:
- Archways is situation in a new medical building conveniently located in central London.
- Completely turn-key with all office supplies and amenities provided at no additional cost.
- Dedicated and fully furnished offices with modern, serene and calming touches.
- Reliable secure video platform provided for virtual therapy options.
- All administrative, operational and management details are provided, including invoicing, third party billing, and booking.
- Collegial work environment that fosters sharing of best practices and strategies among the team.
- Monthly clinical meetings to discuss clinical issues, share resources and provide collegial support.
- Access to Archways Education Fund to support ongoing training in evidence-based theory and practice.
- Excellent hourly billing compensation plan and flexible working hours.
- Clients are provided and full autonomy over client caseload size.
- Supervision provided as part of College of Psychologists of Ontario requirements.
- Applicants must be registered (or eligible to register) with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.